If you are a Start-up and planning to enhance your website through digital marketing, then you must optimally make use of SEO services. Search Engine optimisation is inevitable in recent times to create awareness and promote online presence.
Essential elements while planning SEO for your website:
1. Take care of your Meta Tags and Meta description
These little descriptors of the content that you put on your website enable Google to understand what your webpage is all about. On-Page SEO techniques to be followed are:
• Page title: less than 70characters
• Meta description: less than 320 characters
• Keyword phrases: less than 10 phrases
2. Build a proper Technical SEO
While developing website look for this essentials:
• Sitemaps: To help Google locate your website’s pages, build XML sitemaps of your website, as Google ranks not only the website but also the Web Pages of a website. XML sitemaps are nothing but a summarisation/blueprint of your website.
• 404 Pages: Page not found. Avoid this error message. This means either your website address does not exist or the user has followed a broken link when your website was searched.
• Redirects: There is permanent redirect (301) and a temporary redirect (302). 301 redirect means that you can permanently redirect your old webpage to a new webpage avoiding any unpleasant user experience. 302 redirect means you are temporarily redirecting your old webpage to a new webpage in your website and can revert back to your old webpage.
3. Lastly, go for Off- Site SEO
• Linking content: Also known as Back-links. Few external pages are linked to the webpage of your website. The more quality links you get is better for your webpage to get a good quality page rank from Google.
For India’s top SEO companies, these techniques are very important to build their website to enable good user experience and establish amongst top Google ranking.